Moldova AID opened its Virtual Learning Center in August 2011. A variety of initiatives and programs will address the intellectual, social, cultural and physical development of our audience. The fundamental mission of the Center is to contribute to the education of the next generation of professional leaders in Moldova, with a particular focus on integrating in the work force.
We started with a .NET Application Development Foundation Training Course. Mentor: Alexandru Caruntu from Toronto, Canada, http://ca.linkedin.com/in/alexcaruntu.
Therefore, we selected 13 university students that reside in the R of Moldova in their first, second and third year of studies and 2 High school students, all of them specializing in IT, to take this FREE course. They represent The State University of Moldova (USM), The Technical University of Moldova (UTM), Lyceum Spiru Haret and Lyceum of Academy of Sciences.
The course is taught via web every other Saturday from September 2011 to May 2012 with the exception of winter break and Holydays, and provides:
- close familiarization with .NET Framework 3.5
- 300+ practice and review questions, case scenarios, exercises, and industry best practices
- self paced practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and learning plans based on individual results
- practice classes where each individual will present a particular .NET Framework chapter. Coding in each presentation will be done using pair programming – stimulating team work.
- preparation for 70-536 Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation exam, which will serve as a measurement for the successful course completion.
Link to the course: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-536&locale=en-us#tab1