Moldova AID is organized exclusively for charitable, informational and educational purposes, more specifically, to engage in providing assistance to newly independent Republic of Moldova in its strive for full democracy and economic development and to assist new immigrants from the Republic of Moldova to America in becoming financially self-sustaining and better integrated members of society. Moldova AID is committed:
- to contribute to the Educational System of the Republic of Moldova by encouraging and supporting exchange programs for students and professionals, by publishing and distributing books of interest, by providing training and by organizing seminars and workshops in different areas;
- to address medical needs of underprivileged groups of population of Moldova, focusing on preventive medicine in the first place;
- to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals, families and communities by eliminating barriers to opportunity and to help people in need reach their fullest potential through the power of work;
- to assist people in need to achieve the essentials for a safe and healthy life;
- to promote in the USA and around the world the new course that the Republic of Moldova is taking toward a full democracy and economic development;
- to assist new immigrants from the Republic of Moldova to America in becoming financially self-sustaining and better integrated members of society.